The departure of Cristiano Ronaldo from Manchester United this week has shaken up many clubs.
The five-time Ballon d’Or winner is a sought-after product, given its quality and sudden availability.
Ronaldo and United parted ways with a mutual termination of his contract following his explosive interview with TalkTV.
TOP STORY – SAUDI AND BRAZILIAN GIANTS ARE MOVING FOR RONALDO
Saudi Arabian club Al Hilal and Brazilian giants Flamenco are among the clubs lining up to sign a free agent Cristiano Ronaldo according to reports.
Sky Sports allege that Al Hilal is looking into a deal with the Portuguese, who turned down a £305m bid from an unnamed Saudi Arabian club in the off-season.
Brazilian outlet Veja reports that the winners of the 2022 Copa Libertadores intend to formalize a proposal to Ronaldo’s representatives, although no offer has yet been made and talks have not yet begun.
TO ROUND UP
That reports Football Insider Chelsea are set to open talks with the Belgian striker from Brighton and Hove Albion Leandro Trossard his contract expires at the end of the season. New Blues boss Graham Potter knows Trossard well from his time at Brighton.
– Chelsea are ready to dive Manchester United target Diogo Costa, according to Relevo have contacted him. The goalkeeper recently re-signed for Porto and has a €75 million escape clause in his contract.
– Amid talks Chelsea will try to sell Romelu Lukaku at the end of this season, SkySport claims below extends the Belgian forward’s loan for another year.
– Torino’s Ivorian defender Wilfried Singo could divert interest Juventus to stay at his current club, reports Calciomercato.
– Fabrizio Romano claims Scottish champion Celtic are in talks with Canada international Alistaire Johnston, where personal conditions are already discussed. The right-back currently plays for MLS club Montreal.
– QPR anticipates manager’s departure Michael Beale taking over Rangers, claims Talk Sport. The Gers fired Giovanni van Bronckhorst earlier this week.
Personal terms are already being discussed, but are now awaiting full agreement between the clubs. pic.twitter.com/nudMKLmWX7
— Fabrizio Romano (@FabrizioRomano) November 25, 2022